keep it up meaning in hindi

Today we will tell you the meaning of Keep It Up with an example. At the same time, you will also know when it is used and which words can be used in place of keep it up and if someone says keep it up to you, then what to say in reply, then let's know about keep it up meaning in Hindi.




When a person is trying to complete a task, keep it up is used to encourage him. This means that keep it up can be used to encourage anyone. Like - today you did a great job, keep it up.

Used to encourage someone to continue doing something.

Example - You did a great job today, keep it up

KEEP IT UP HINDI MEANING

Keep it up – keep it up, keep it going, keep it up, keep it up

Keep it up examples

  • You all are doing great, keep it up
  • You're all doing very well, keep it up.
  • You're all doing very well, keep it up.
  • Your work is very good, keep it up
  • Your job is great, keep it up.

Keep it up synonyms or keep it up another word

Instead of KEEP IT UP, you can also use them.
  • Keep doing this – keep doing it
  • Continue like this – continue like this
  • carry on like this - move forward this way
  • Keep doing this – keep doing it
  • Good effort - good effort
  • Good going – going well
  • Go on like this – keep going like this

Keep it up how to reply

What should we say in response when someone says keep it up?
  • Sure! I'll try my best - sure! I will try my best
  • Ok - all right
  • I will - I will
  • I will try - I will try
  • I will do my best - I will do my best.
  • I'll try my best – I'll do my best.

Below are some antonyms of Keep It Up/Down. The opposite words are given, you can see them too.

Keep it up opposite words

  • Stop trying – stop trying
  • Give up - leave
  • leave it - let go
  • Discontinue - Stop

"Keep It Up" is something more related to......

  • Keep it up or keep up the good work
  • Keep it up or keep up the good work.
  • Keep it up or keep going
  • Keep it going or keep going.
  • Keep it up or keep it on
  • Keep it or keep it on.

So you must have understood what is the meaning of Keep it up ka matlab, know that when someone is doing something, keep it up is often used to boost their morale/confidence.


I hope you have understood that keep it up ka hindi kya hota hai If this information is of your work, then do not forget to tell us by commenting.

Conclusion : Here we learn keep it up meaning in hindi, Example sentence, Synonyms, Alternative, Keep it up how to reply, Opposite words, Related words. Hope you like this information, If you want to ask any question, you can ask in the comment box.